Sunday, October 26, 2008

Make a Difference by Decorating?

So Saturday October 25th is National Make a difference day! (or was rather as I write this) On Tuesday at our meeting we made some beautiful decorations for a nursing home here in Chico. Riverside Nursing home became the recipient of some of the most lovely wreaths and pilgrims/Indians I have ever seen! On Saturday Orangutan and I took over all the decorations to the nursing home and toured the place. It was filled with wonderful people eager to have some company. I talked with the nursing staff about having our kids come by and read books to the guests, and sing Christmas carols to them during the holidays. This is something I want to work on over the next few weeks.
I hope all of you went out on Saturday and found a way to make a difference!

No comments: