Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Orangutan Celebration!











Oh! Great Red ape! How Do I LOVE THEE.... let me count the ways...
We had SUCH a great time at the Sacramento Zoo!
Oh my goodness! It just goes without saying that the weather was beautiful and the people were generous, but really the orangutans were just wonderful!
We raised 150.00 at the Zoo to donate to www.redapes.org and we are still collecting money at our school and some others here in town for the cause. By Friday (November 21st) I think we will be 100% done with our fund raising and ready to report our amounts!
I am so excited and happy with all of the kids efforts.
I have the best group of kids EVER!
Plus the Sacramento Zoo is AMAZING for letting us have an Orangutan celebration there! They took an idea an ran with it, giving us ample help and support with their Zoo Teen program, craft ideas, tables, bulletin boards, wonderful buttons, raffle prizes, and just some darn nice people.
Lets just all remember what a great place the Sacramento Zoo is! :)
I LOVE THE ZOO!

No comments: